BRENHAM FIRE DEPARTMENT RESPONDS TO ACCIDENT CALL

  

The Brenham Fire Department was called out to a two-vehicle accident, Thursday morning on Highway 36 South.

The accident caused spilled fluids onto the roadway.  Department members removed the hazard and the accident scene was cleared.

There were no injuries.

Then, just before 1:00 p.m., Thursday, firefighters were called to the 400 block of Shed Johnson Lane in Brenham.

The homeowner smelled smoke or something burning in the area of the restroom.

Firefighters found a wall plug had shorted out and was causing the smoke smell.  The electrical breaker was turned off, and the homeowner was informed that they should call an electrician to come out repair the problem.  The power to the restroom remained off to prevent any further incident.

Like
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry