SMOKING PAN LEADS TO FIRE DEPARTMENT CALL LATE TUESDAY NIGHT

  

No one was injured and no damage reported after the Brenham Fire Department was called out to a local home, late last night.

Just before midnight, firefighters were called out to the 700 block of Matilda Street in Brenham to a report of smoke inside a home.

The Department arrived and found smoke coming out the front door with smoke detectors sounding.  They found the occupants had left a pot on stove burning.

BFD removed the pot and removed the smoke from the house. There was no damage to the house or injuries.

Like
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry