Washington County Commissioners have a full slate of items awaiting them at their meeting Tuesday.
Commissioners will also receive presentations of preliminary plats for two subdivisions. One is for the Brenham Hills subdivision, located on 50.3 acres at the intersection of Highway 290 and Jozwiak Road in Precinct 2. The other is for the Hill Creek Ridge subdivision, a development of 122.9 acres on FM 1155 East near Krueger Road in Precinct 1.
The court will also hear a presentation from Washington County Historical Commission Chair Tom Stevens about various historical commission projects.
Also on Tuesday, commissioners will consider:
- A change fund for the tax assessor-collector pursuant to Local Government Code.
- A formal notice for a road bore of a new water service line by Corix Utilities, Inc. on Grebe Road in Precinct 3.
- A 60-day extension of 92 excess vacation hours for Debbie Winslow with Engineering and Development Services.
- Execution of a supplemental easement and right-of-way for the electric transmission lines identified as San Angelo Power-Eldorado Live Oak and Menard-San Angelo Power.
- A message board grant application.
- Reports from the sheriff’s office, EMS and veterans service officer.
Commissioners will meet Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the Washington County Courthouse.