A&M FRESHMAN DIED FROM SNORTING ‘ADDERALL’

  

James Little

According to the Travis County Medical examiner, Texas A&M freshman Joseph Little died from seizures caused by snorting Adderall.

The 18-year-old died in August after several fraternity-related events.

The autopsy report says Little used Adderall to stay awake for the morning activities after being up all night with the fraternity.

Texas A&M University suspended Phi Gamma Delta in November, citing their violation of student rules related to hazing, alcohol, university policies and standard administrative policies.

Little had just joined the Phi Gamma Delta or FIJI Fraternity, which is appealing their suspension by Texas A&M.

Like
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry
12