BRENHAM FIRE DEPARTMENT REPORT

  

On Monday, the Brenham Fire Department responded to 810 Pleasant View around 8:27 am for a report of a carbon monoxide Detector Sounding in a residence. BFD units arrived and checked the residence for carbon monoxide. A small amount was detected and the residence was ventilated. The cause of the carbon Monoxide was due to a heating unit that was not working properly.

Also on Monday the Fire Department responded with Chappell Hill Fire Department to Old Chappell Hill Rd and Indian Paintbrush around 1:25 pm for a reported grass fire. BFD was cancelled in route.

Brenham Fire Department responded to 222 E Main for an automatic alarm Monday at 8:26 pm. When BFD arrived they found a water heater leaking water on the top floor. The water was running through a smoke detector on the second floor causing the alarm to activate. BFD stopped the leak and the scene was turned over to the building manager.

This (Tuesday )morning at around  BFD responded to 700 Medical PKWY for an Automatic Alarm. FD units made location and found a steam leak in a Penthouse on the roof. The steam had caused the smoke detector to activate. FD units stood by until maintenance arrived on scene.

Like
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry

Back to top button
Close