A Fayetteville home is a total loss following a fire, this weekend.
Saturday evening, around 5:00 p.m., firefighters were called to a home on State Highway 159 near Rek Hill. Upon arrival, they found the home fully engulfed in flames.
All occupants were able to escape the blaze uninjured.
Firefighters from Round Top-Warrenton and Ellinger assisted at the scene. Red Cross also provided assistance.
The fire was extinguished. The home and all contents were a complete loss.
A candle in a bedroom is believed to be the cause of the blaze.