SMOKING HEATER LEADS TO FIRE CALL IN BRENHAM

  

 

The Brenham Fire Department was called to a home with smoke in the building, early Sunday morning.

Just after 6:30, the department was called to a home at the 200 block of Burleson Street.

Upon arrival, fire fighters found all residents had evacuated and smoke in the home.

As the department entered the home, they found a heater was burning in the living room.  The gas was shut off and the fire went out.

The department ventilated the structure.  Light smoke damage was sustained.  No one was injured.

 

Like
Like Love Haha Wow Sad Angry
2