Washington County Commissioners will meet Tuesday to consider a contract for roof replacements for several county buildings.
County Judge John Durrenberger said these were all damaged during a hailstorm, and insurance will cover the cost of replacing them with new roofs. He said the county intends to have the work done in August.
Commissioners will also look to approve a revamped job description for the Information Technology Director. Durrenberger said previous IT Director Jerry Harris left to take a job in New Jersey.
The court will also consider appointing Blinn College Police Chief John Chancellor to the Brazos Valley Council of Governments Criminal Justice Planning Committee. Chancellor would replace Traci Bilski on the committee.
Commissioners will also:
- Consider renewal of an inter-local agreement between the county and the Brazos Valley Council of Governments for E-911 software services.
- Act on approval of a resolution approving the Homeland Security Program Grant Application.
- Consider renewal of a bond for Reserve Deputy Sheriff Floyd Mathis.
- Look at renewing a community service contract between the county and Telehealth Counseling Clinic.
- Consider a maintenance support agreement with Physio Control for monitors used at the EMS station.
- Act on a final plat for Nicholson Lake subdivision near the intersection of Nicholson Lake Road and Chadwick Hogan Road in Chappell Hill in Precinct 2.
- Consider a subdivision variance request for a land division fronting Jeske Road in Precinct 3.
Commissioners will meet Tuesday morning at 9 a.m., at the Washington County Courthouse.