FIREFIGHTERS RESCUE CHILD TRAPPED INSIDE WALL AFTER FALLING THROUGH FLOOR AC VENT

  
(courtesy Chappell Hill Volunteer Fire Dept.)

Washington County first responders rescued a child who was trapped after falling through a floor air-conditioning vent. 

The Chappell Hill Volunteer Fire Department says units were called out just after 3:45 p.m. Tuesday to a home in the 4100 block of Marshall Lane in Chappell Hill. 

When they arrived, they discovered that a small child had fallen through a loose floor AC register vent and was trapped in the basement wall.

(courtesy Chappell Hill Volunteer Fire Dept.)

Firefighters broke through the sheet rock to remove the child from the wall.  No injuries were reported for the child, who was returned to the parents. 

Responding agencies included the Chappell Hill Volunteer Fire Department with mutual aid from the Brenham Fire Department, along with Washington County EMS.

All comments are moderated. We will not approve comments that:


• attack another poster or person
• demean public servants
• are political
• use curse words
• that are libelous or slanderous
• if we cannot confirm their validity
• that don’t add anything to the story

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button