ONE CALL THURSDAY FOR BRENHAM FIRE DEPT.

  

The Brenham Fire Department responded for an investigation into a reported electric fire at a home on Thursday.

Shortly before 11 p.m., the department was dispatched to a residence in the 2300 block of Gun and Rod Circle. 

Firefighters found nothing showing from the exterior of the home.  They spoke with the homeowner, who advised they smelled an electric fire inside.

Units checked and found an overheated fan motor.  They advised the homeowner what they found before returning to service.

What’s your Reaction?
+1
2
+1
0
+1
0
Back to top button