The Washington County Commissioners will consider naming two private roads during their meeting on Tuesday.
Both of the roads, not previously named, are located in Precinct 2. The proposed road names are:
- Arthur Lane, off of Industrial Boulevard
- Ida Lane, off of Arthur Lane
The commissioners will also discuss accepting a public assistance sub-grant from the Texas Division of Emergency Management for road damages resulting from the April 2016 severe storms and heavy rain.
In other business, the commissioners will:
- Consider approving an election services contract between the City of Burton and Washington County for the May 6th General Election
- Discuss the acceptance of the 2015-2016 financial audit of the Washington County Appraisal District by Seidel, Schroeder and Company
- Consider the formal notice for a proposed utility installation, which consists of repairs to an existing water line located near 855 Pledger Road IN Precinct 3
- Discuss an appointment to the Washington County Appraisal District’s budget committee