Six contestants will compete to be named the 2021 Fayette County Fair Queen.
This year’s contestants include:
- Kayler Grace Burnett, daughter of Korin and Derrick Burnett. She is a junior at La Grange High School and is sponsored by Kyla Faith Memorial.
- Braidy Laine Fike, daughter of Staci and Alan “A.J.” Fike. She is a junior at Flatonia High School and is sponsored by the Flatonia Lions Club.
- Rory Halpain, daughter of Misty Tomlin and Edward Halpain. She is a senior at La Grange High School and sponsored by the La Grange Noon Lions Club.
- Brynna Stackhouse, daughter of Samantha and David Stackhouse. She is a senior at La Grange High School and is sponsored by the Fayette County Sheriff’s Memorial and Benevolent Society.
- Tiyonna Washington, daughter of Sylvia Washington. She is a junior at La Grange High School and is sponsored by the La Grange Optimist Club.
- Charlee Wessels, daughter of Jennifer Bernshausen and Anthony Wessels. She is a junior at La Grange High School and is sponsored by Cen Tex Storm.
Ticket sales will begin on July 1st. Season passes are $35 for all four days of the fair, which runs from September 2-5. Entertainment for this year’s fair includes .38 Special, the Black Cat Choir, Joe Nichols and Josh Ward.
To learn more, visit www.fayettecountyfair.org.