Commissioners will consider approving a candidate for the position of Extension Agent for 4-H and Youth Development.
The candidate will fill the position formerly held by Charles Seely, who announced in July he would be resigning after just under six years in the position.
Commissioners will also consider:
- Approval of a letter agreement from Rutledge Crain and Company to provide auditing services to Washington County for 2019.
- A subdivision variance request for a land division fronting Wm Penn Road in Precinct One.
- Approval of contracts with Otis Elevator Company to provide labor and material for the elevator in the courthouse annex, and for maintenance to the elevators in the courthouse and courthouse annex.
- Granting the county auditor authority to conduct of the FY 2019 Chapter 59 Asset Forfeiture Report.
- Approval of the 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant.
- A series of monthly reports.
Commissioners will meet Tuesday morning at 9 a.m., at the Washington County Courthouse.