The Ellinger Fire Department responded to a barn fire at 6:30 this (Friday) morning on the Banks Ranch off of Highway 71 near Ellinger. A metal barn containing over 500 square bales of hay was completely evolved when firemen arrive. The Ellinger Fire Department requested assistance from the Fayetteville Fire Department. It was decided to allow the hay to burn itself out. The cause of the fire is believed to be spontaneous combustion. There were no reported injuries.
ELLINGER FIRE DEPARTMENT RESPONDS TO BARN FIRE FRIDAY